Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family vacation

My family visited me last weekend and we had a great time. My dad even said it may be the best family vacation we've ever had, in part, because I already knew where everything was and how to get there so there was no getting lost and frustrated. Also, I made an impeccable schedule to maximize our time and fun.

We went to the zoo, the National Museum of Natural History, the National Gallery of Art and Georgetown Cupcake. They had a hard time believing the cupcakes would be good enough to justify waiting in line for half an hour, but they definitely were. I don't even usually like cupcakes, but Georgetown Cupcakes are an entirely different breed. The only thing better was the cupcake I had at Magnolia Bakery in New York with the girls, which, as you can tell from Megan's blog post, I loved.

No comments: