Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best second-to-last day ever

It's our second-to-last day at the foundation and I am feeling pretty sad. Alex has been working on a video that includes pictures of our adventures and interviews with each of us so that when we all go our different ways we'll have a nice way to remember this experience.
I've begun cleaning out my desk. I somehow accumulated a lot of stuff - mostly papers - in this small workspace of mine.

This morning what we thought would be an ordinary tour of C-SPAN turned into a group interview with Brian Lamb, founder of C-SPAN. Jody said he is one of the best interviewers in town because he asks good questions and wants to know everything. And he did ask us a lot of good questions.

Tonight Jody is taking us to a nice dinner at Sette Osteria. I also have some packing to finish. It's a good thing my parents took some of stuff home with them when they visited me last weekend.

No comments: